TSWREIS invited from Boys and Girls for admissions into Intermediate into 109 Upgraded
TSWR Institutions in the State for the academic year 2016-2017.
The following are the instructions to apply for admissions
- students should have passed SSC in one attempt in March, 2016
- The students should apply within his / her own district.
- Students who studied in Telugu Medium in 10th Class can also apply in English Medium Colleges.
- If the group desired by the student is not available in the same district, the student can apply in other district of the same Zone.
- A copy of the marks memo of SSC obtained through E-SEVA / MEE-SEVA is to be enclosed to the application.
- The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum. The income certificate to this effect should be issued by the MRO.
- The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years as on 31.08.2016 and in case of SC students who studied in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels relaxation of 1 year will be given.
- The students should produce Caste and Income certificates issued by the M.R.O.
Process for admission into:- The applicant can submit his/her application to all the Principals of TSWR Institutions in the State in person (or) by post on or before 02.06.2016,before 5:00 p.m.
for detailed notification follow the link http://apps.tswreis.telangana.gov.in/pdf/NOTIFICATION%20OF%20JUNIOR%20INTERMEDIATE%20ADMISSION%20-%202016-2017.pdf
student can check their admission status in the below link http://apps.tswreis.telangana.gov.in/iradresults.aspx
selected students Submit the Certificate at their respective Social Welfare Colleges form 08.06.2016.and the Classes will be commenced from 13.06.2016.
- All the selected
candidates should take admission in allotted TSWR Junior College
to 11.06.206 duly submitting the following certificates at the time
- SSC MEMO
- Transfer Ceritificate
- Income Certificates
- Caste Cwertificate
- Special Category Certificates (Orphan / Sports / PHC)
- Physical fitness certificate issued by Civil Surgeons
- Passport Photos 10 no.s
- Aadhar Card
- Withheld candidates should attend counselling at DIstruct Coordinators office 09.06.2016for allotment of seats as per their eligibility
- Waiting list candidates should approach Concerned District Coordinators from 17-06-2016 for allotment of seats subject to availability of vacancies.
Admissions are cancelled. TSWREI conducting counseling on 14 and 15th jun 2016.