APPSC has informed that the Commission have scheduled the written examinations for group 1, group 4, JL Recruitments.
The details of the Recruitments and the dates of the Examinations are as follows
|Sl.No.||Name of the Recruitment and Notification No.||Date of Examination|
|01||Jr.Lecturers in Government Junior Colleges.Notification No : 19/2008||04-07-2010|
|02||Gr-I Service Preliminary Examination Notification No : 39/2008||25-07-2010|
|03||Gr-IV Service – Hostel Welfare Officers Notification No : 41/2008||08-08-2010|
|04||Gr-IV Service- Junior Assts. & Supervisors / MatronsGrade-II Notification No : 40/2008||03-10-2010|
Group 1 notification is released today i.e 27th Dec 2007.appsc told that a total of 197 post to fill by this notification. The applications are available from 21th Jan 2008 and the last date to send the filled allication is 8th Feb 2008.
the details no of posts in each category as follows
|post category||No of positions|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||46|
|Commercial Tax Office||34|
|Assistant Audit Officers||43|
Group 2 notification is released on 28th Dec 2007.appsc told that a total of 1468 posts to be filled by this notification. The applications are available from 11th Feb 2008 and the last date to send the filled allication is 29th Feb 2008.
to get the application by post, Send a demand draft of Rs 60. drawn on the name
Appsc udyoga samacharam,
Prathiba bhavan Mj Road,
Nampally Hyderabad.- 500001
for more details visit http://appsc.ap.nic.in
SYLLABUS FOR SCREENING TEST
(For MAINS syllabus, please click here)
GENERAL STUDIES AND MENTAL ABILITY
Marks: 150 Minutes: 150
1. General Science – Contemporary developments in Science and Technology and their implications including matters of every day observation and experience, as may be expected of a well-educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific discipline.
2. Current events of national and international importance.
3. History of India – emphasis will be on broad general understanding of the subject in its social, economic, cultural and political aspects with a focus on AP Indian National Movement.
4. World Geography and Geography of India with a focus on AP.
5. Indian Polity and Economy – including the country’s political system- rural development – Planning and economic reforms in India.
6. Mental ability – reasoning and inferences.